We have immediate openings for Installers and Technicians. See Full Job Descriptions below.
If you have questions, please call 727-493-0057 to speak with the General Manager or fax your resume to 727-490-0351 today.
You can also email your resume to [email protected]
HVAC Lead Installer Needed ASAP !!! Up to $2,000 Hiring Bonus After 90 Days!!! (Tarpon Springs)
O’Kelley’s One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating in Tarpon Springs has immediate availability for an Installer with the following credentials:
- 2 years experience installing residential HVAC equipment
- Proficient in low/high voltage wiring
- Skilled in duct work (building plenums, transitions, etc) preferred
- Knowledgeable in proper system start up and charging by industry accepted methods (subcool and superheat)
- Excellent communication skills and customer service mentality
- “Clean Cut” in appearance
- Must pass a 50 state background check
- Must pass initial drug screening and we conduct monthly random screenings (Drug Free workplace)
- Clean driving record (No DUI’s)
- Have Universal EPA certification to handle refrigerants
- Appropriate tools to complete installation
We offer excellent pay, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k, medical and insurance benefits. We are also offering up to a $2,000 HIRING BONUS!!!
If you want to work for a great company where you are treated like family and have unlimited earning and career opportunity…reply and send your resume as soon as possible! If you have questions, please call 727-493-0057 to speak with the General Manager or fax your resume to 727-490-0351 today.
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Our Service Technician performs semi-skilled and skilled work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. The
Service Technician provides exceptional client service and educates
clients regarding technical and investment decisions by providing multiple
options and solutions while making service calls in client’s homes.
Primary responsibilities: §
Serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing and repairing heating and air conditioning systems.
- Services, repairs, and/or proposes replacement of gas
furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, electric furnaces, air handlers,
packaged units, ductless split systems, humidification
and dehumidification equipment, electronic air cleaners and
air purification systems, residential control systems to include
Evolution and zoned systems.
- Troubleshoots, adapts, and resolves/repairs all issues to keep
equipment functioning properly.
- Tests each system after service/repair is complete to ensure
the system is functioning properly.
- Performs proper inspection of client’s system to prevent
- Explains each service and repair performed to clients.
- Assesses systems and assists the client in making a
buying decision through detailed education of current system
needs as well as a thorough cost/benefit analysis of
purchasing a new system.
- Accurately documents:
o Age and type of each system component on invoices.
o Services completed.
o Discussion with customer regarding current and/or
future equipment/service requirements.
o Invoices and costs for service.
- Debriefs service call with dispatch after each service call or uses iPad with
proprietary app to self dispatch, record pertinent client and system information,
- document repairs and recommended repairs, complete invoices, etc. to complete all facets of calls.
- Turns in all parts receipts, packing slips, contracts, system efficiency reports and
- Wears floor savers while working in client homes.
- Inspects area for cleanliness after job completion.
- Maintains company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and
organization, both inside and out.
- Maintains a professional image at all times by:
o Wearing only company approved and provided One
o Following safety policies and procedures.
o Abiding by ALL One Hour standards of performance
and code of ethics.
o Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all clients
o Respecting the client’s property.
- Participates in ALL company sponsored training classes.
- Assists in mentoring and training maintenance technicians.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
§ Minimum number of years of verifiable experience as a
Service Technician in a residential service and maintenance
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of operational functionality of
residential heating, air conditioning, and ventilation
- Solid communication and client service skills.
- Must have appropriate trade tools.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
– NATE Certification (not required)
– GED or High School Diploma.
– EPA Certification.
Associate’s degree in related field.
- Extreme temperatures.
- Climbing, heavy lifting, loud noise, crawling, working in
confined spaces, pushing/pulling, carrying equipment,
bending, turning, kneeling.
Ability to stand, walk, and climb ladders and stairs.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and to maneuver in attics,
basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units.
- Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch,
- Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close,
distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
Work assignments may be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation to a known disability.
$50,000 – $100,000+ per year
We offer major medical, supplemental insurance and 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- See Job Description for requirements: 1 year